Reliv Now® with Soy
Want a plant-based protein shake packed with nutrients that you can make literally in seconds at home or on the go? You’ll love Reliv Now with Soy! It tastes great and has higher levels of essential vitamins and minerals for greater health benefits. Includes LunaRich® to support your immune system and promote healthy cholesterol levels and inflammatory response. With 7 grams of heart-healthy, plant-based protein. 30 servings.
Cutting-Edge Science: Study shows potential of Reliv Now + LunaRich X to support weight loss, heart health and metabolic wellness. View study.
Proven Effective: Reliv Now and FibRestore® shown to lower risk factors for cardiovascular disease. View the study below.
Nutrition Panel (pdf): Reliv Now with Soy
Product Card (pdf): View Product Card
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Reliv products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Preferred Customer Price: $50.40
Plus Free Shipping with Autoship!
Reliv Now Proven Effective
Study shows potential of Reliv Now® + LunaRich X to support weight loss, heart health and metabolic wellness. View study.
Reliv Now® and FibRestore® may help with lowering risk factors for cardiovascular disease.
A team of scientists in the Philippines led by Jorge Sison, MD, conducted a study to determine the effects of Reliv Now and FibRestore in reducing major risk factors for cardiovascular disease.
• Cardiovascular diseases rank number one in causing death globally.
• Lipid abnormalities like high cholesterol, triglycerides, LDL (“bad cholesterol”) and HDL (“good cholesterol”) are major risk factors for cardiovascular disease.
• Soy and fibers have been proven to help improve lipid abnormalities and therefore, benefit health.
Reliv Now and FibRestore…
• Reduced average cholesterol by 14%
• Reduced average LDL by 18% and 8%, respectively
• Reduced average triglycerides by 1.2% and 12.4%, respectively
• Reduced average uric acid by 10.4% and 16.7%, respectively
• Produced greater reduction in cholesterol and triglycerides among diabetic and/or overweight individuals
To learn more about the study, download the graphic results.