Reliv Now® with Soy
Want a plant-based protein shake packed with nutrients that you can make literally in seconds at home or on the go? You’ll love Reliv Now® with Soy! It tastes great and has higher levels of essential vitamins and minerals for greater health benefits. Includes LunaRich® to support your immune system and promote healthy cholesterol levels and inflammatory response. With 7 grams of heart-healthy, plant-based protein. 30 servings.Plant-based protein loaded with vitamins, minerals and super-powered antioxidants.
- Higher levels of key vitamins and minerals for greater health benefits
- 7 grams of heart-healthy, plant-based protein
- LunaRich® supports your immune system and promotes healthy cholesterol levels and inflammatory response
- Exclusive blend of antioxidants, herbs and enzymes promotes optimal wellness
- Creamy vanilla flavor
Cutting-Edge Science: Study shows potential of Reliv Now + LunaRich X to support weight loss, heart health and metabolic wellness. View study.
Proven Effective: Reliv Now and FibRestore® shown to lower risk factors for cardiovascular disease. View the study below.
Nutrition Panel (pdf): Reliv Now with Soy
Product Card (pdf): View Product Card
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Preferred Customer Price: $50.40
Plus Free Shipping with Autoship!
Reliv Now Proven Effective
Study shows potential of Reliv Now® + LunaRich® X to support weight loss, heart health and metabolic wellness. View study.
Reliv Now and FibRestore® may help with lowering risk factors for cardiovascular disease.
A team of scientists in the Philippines led by Jorge Sison, MD, conducted a study to determine the effects of Reliv Now and FibRestore in reducing major risk factors for cardiovascular disease.
• Cardiovascular diseases rank number one in causing death globally.
• Lipid abnormalities like high cholesterol, triglycerides, LDL (“bad cholesterol”) and HDL (“good cholesterol”) are major risk factors for cardiovascular disease.
• Soy and fibers have been proven to help improve lipid abnormalities and therefore, benefit health.
Reliv Now and FibRestore…
• Reduced average cholesterol by 14%
• Reduced average LDL by 18% and 8%, respectively
• Reduced average triglycerides by 1.2% and 12.4%, respectively
• Reduced average uric acid by 10.4% and 16.7%, respectively
• Produced greater reduction in cholesterol and triglycerides among diabetic and/or overweight individuals
To learn more about the study, download the graphic results.