RLV Protect Hemp + LunaRich® X
The only hemp extract product available with lunasin! RLV Protect Hemp + LunaRich® X is a simple and convenient solution to support healthy aging and help you combat daily stress*.
Only RLV Protect with Hemp + LunaRich X is formulated* to:
- Absorb fast, so you feel results quickly
- Protect against the harmful effects of stress and pathogens*
- Support your cellular health and immune health year round*
- Promote healthy aging, skin, heart health and digestive health*
Available in the new single-serve snap packets! Shake it, snap it and squeeze it to enjoy a more relaxed, refreshed you wherever your day takes you. Delicious peppermint blast flavor.
This product should be used sublingually under the tongue. Please follow the label directions for usage.
Nutrition Panel (pdf): RLV Protect Hemp + LunaRich X
Product Card (pdf): View Product Card
FAQ (pdf): RLV Products FAQ
Third-party tested and verified. View the Certificate of Analysis.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Preferred Customer Price: $89.60
Plus Free Shipping with Autoship!
Made with patented technologiesRLV Protect merges three cutting-edge health technologies in one product:
1. Cellular Health/Nutritional epigenetics – LunaRich X contains lunasin, which is the most studied bioactive peptide in health sciences today. Lunasin is the first food ingredient identified to promote cellular health through a novel epigenetic mechanism of action. It is also the only dietary compound (natural or synthetic) with a US patent on its epigenetic mechanism of action.
2. Endocannabinoid system – Broad spectrum hemp extract contains cannabinoids (without THC) which have been shown to interact with the body’s endocannabinoid system to provide immediate health benefits and immune support.
3. Nano-technology – The formulation of RLV Protect uses nano-technology to reduce the particle size of LunaRich X and hemp extract mixture for improved bioavailability and rapid absorption.