If you’re looking for an easy way to take care of your heart health, look no further than CardioSentials®! This revolutionary product has been clinically shown to significantly reduce total cholesterol, LDL (bad) cholesterol, increase HDL (good) cholesterol and lower blood glucose levels for participants in a clinical trial. Patented formula with CoQ10, resveratrol and phytosterols.
Proven Effective: In a double-blind, placebo-controlled clinical trial, participants taking CardioSentials significantly reduced total cholesterol, LDL (bad) cholesterol and triglycerides, as well as increased HDL (good) cholesterol and lowered blood glucose levels. View complete study.Clinically shown to improve cholesterol, triglycerides and blood glucose levels.
- Patented formula, clinically shown to improve cholesterol, triglycerides and blood glucose levels
- Phytosterols reduce absorption of dietary cholesterol for healthy lipid levels
- Proprietary blend of berry and plant extracts promote efficient circulation and arterial function
- Antioxidants CoQ10 and resveratrol protect against damaging free radicals
- Cherry Berry Flavor
Nutrition Panel (pdf): CardioSentials
Product Card (pdf): View Product Card
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Preferred Customer Price: $99
Save Even More AND get Free Shipping with Autoship
Study shows CardioSentials® may help lower risk factors for cardiovascular disease.
Joe Vinson, Ph.D. and Professor of Chemistry at the University of Scranton, conducted a clinical study to determine the effectiveness of CardioSentials in reducing key risk factors for cardiovascular disease.
- Heart disease is the number one cause of death in the U.S.
- Lipid abnormalities like high cholesterol, triglycerides, LDL (“bad cholesterol”) and
HDL (“good cholesterol”) are major risk factors for cardiovascular disease.
- Phytosterols have been shown to block the absorption of cholesterol thus
- Reduced average cholesterol by 7%
- Reduced average LDL by 9%
- Increased average HDL by 4%
- Reduced average triglycerides by 13%
- Reduced average fasting glucose by 6%