Fill in your daily fiber gaps with FibRestore. Formulated with 10 grams of soluble and insoluble fiber per serving, FibRestore helps you feel fuller without the extra calories. Plus, you’ll love the delicious and creamy sweet orange flavor with a hint of vanilla. It tastes great whether you shake it up with water or add it to your Core Nutrition shake!
- 10 grams soluble and insoluble fiber per serving
- Feel fuller without extra calories
- Insoluble fiber promotes gut health, while soluble fiber supports healthy cholesterol and blood sugar levels
- Digestive enzymes and herbs reduce bloating and support metabolism
- Antioxidants for a stronger immune system
“Getting enough fiber every day has never been so easy or tasted so good!” – Dawn T.
“The new sweet orange flavor is delicious alone and mixes great with my Reliv Core Nutrition.”
– Tami M.
Proven Effective: Reliv Now® and FibRestore have been shown to help lower risk factors for cardiovascular disease. View the study below.
Preferred Customer Price: $46.40
Plus Free Shipping with Autoship!
FibRestore Product Information
- View FibRestore nutritional panel (pdf)
- View product info flyer (pdf)
- View benefits sheet (pdf)
- Read related posts on the Reliv Blog
- View Product Card (pdf)
Reliv Now® and FibRestore® may help with lowering risk factors for cardiovascular disease.
A team of scientists in the Philippines led by Jorge Sison, MD, conducted a study to determine the effects of Reliv Now and FibRestore in reducing major risk factors for cardiovascular disease.
• Cardiovascular diseases rank number one in causing death globally.
• Lipid abnormalities like high cholesterol, triglycerides, LDL (“bad cholesterol”) and HDL (“good cholesterol”) are major risk factors for cardiovascular disease.
• Soy and fibers have been proven to help improve lipid abnormalities and therefore, benefit health.
Reliv Now and FibRestore…
• Reduced average cholesterol by 14%
• Reduced average LDL by 18% and 8%, respectively
• Reduced average triglycerides by 1.2% and 12.4%, respectively
• Reduced average uric acid by 10.4% and 16.7%, respectively
• Produced greater reduction in cholesterol and triglycerides among diabetic and/or overweight individuals
To learn more about the study, download the graphic results.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Reliv products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.