Reliv International Fact Sheet
Reliv is a developer, manufacturer and marketer of proprietary nutritional supplements. Reliv also offers an excellent business opportunity to people looking to start a business or wanting a second income.
- Approximately 23,000 independent distributors and preferred customers in 12 countries.
- Reliv employs approximately 108 people worldwide.
- Reliv is an international company with annual sales of $41.8 million in 2017.
- Reliv was founded in 1988 by Robert and Sandy Montgomery.
Portfolio of Products
Learn about our core nutrition and targeted solutions.
The company is based near St. Louis in Chesterfield, Mo., and its products are sold in the United States, Canada, Mexico, United Kingdom, Ireland, Germany, Australia, New Zealand, Philippines, Malaysia, Singapore, Austria, the Netherlands and France.
The Reliv Difference: Why Our Products Are Better
The healthiest foods combine a wide range of nutrients that work together to provide greater benefits than they would individually. Similarly, Reliv products offer a complex blend of nutrients in unique formulas that we call the Reliv Difference:
- Bioavailability: Reliv products are formulated to ensure quick, optimal absorption.
- Synergism: Reliv products combine vitamins, minerals and other nutrients that work together to be more effective.
- Optimal Nutrition: Reliv products follow the standards of optimal nutrition developed by researchers who have shown that higher levels of key nutrients are essential to good health and well being.
- Guaranteed Quality Ingredients: Reliv ingredients undergo rigorous testing when they enter our plant and again at every step in the manufacturing process.
Corporate Social Responsibility: Nourish Our World
The Reliv Kalogris Foundation provides free nutritional supplements to needy individuals and organizations throughout the world.
- Each year, the foundation distributes more than 4 million shakes to thousands of undernourished people in 11 countries. Many of these people are children from the Philippines and Haiti where they receive their shakes at a nutrition site in the community. While others are individuals in the US, Canada and Europe who need nutritional support during a time of financial or medical hardship.
- The foundation is voluntarily funded by Reliv Independent Distributors, employees and Reliv International, Inc.