MA Requalification Deadline: January 31, 2020
Why stay an MA? Because it just makes sense. Only as a Reliv Master Affiliate are you qualified to:
- Order product at a 40% discount
- Earn maximum retail profit
- Earn maximum wholesale profit
- Earn bonuses and trips
- Generate overrides and build residual incomes
To safeguard your Master Affiliate privileges, Distributors who were fully qualified MAs on February 1, 2019, must requalify by January 31, 2020. A Master Affiliate may requalify by accomplishing one of the following between February 1, 2019, and end of business January 31, 2020.
- Achieve 5,000 PGPV in a single calendar month. If the 5,000 PGPV is volume being used to qualify a new Master Affiliate, an additional 1,000 PGPV unencumbered* must be achieved for minimum total of 6,000 PGPV, or
- Achieve 3,000 PGPV per month during two consecutive calendar months. If the 3,000 PGPV during the two consecutive months is being used to qualify a new Master Affiliate, an additional 1,000 PGPV unencumbered* must be achieved for a minimum total of 4,000 for each of those two months. (Jan/Feb are excluded from requalification)
*Unencumbered volume: Any volume that is not being used to qualify a new Master Affiliate.
Reminder: Volume points from your monthly PVQ order are credited to your first fully qualified, active upline Master Affiliate and are not counted into your total PGPV.
For questions regarding requalification, please contact your upline or call our Reliv Distributor Relations at 800.735.4887.